Belfast And Lisburn Community Project is a homeless charity that is helping the most vulnerable people in our community. They have a Walk INN Charity Shop for recycling and fundraising to help the homeless and support people getting into new home to get the most essentials in to their new home.
Walk INN Advice Service is an office where vulnerable people can get advice and help regarding their housing need, the Walk INN Food Bank provide free food parcels to families in crisis within the community and there is also the Walk INN Respite which is an emergency accommodation for those that are in need of emergency place to stay till they get a suitable place or permanent home.
The Belfast And Lisburn Community Project ( BALCProject ) has been operating since 2014 and also have an online group consisting of more than 14,000 members of the community where members of the community are supporting each others and people in need in the community.
In this video, Ethan Savage talks about what the Charity are doing and the help and facilities available to the public.
More Interested Post
- Briana Tyson - Moonshine (Official Video)
- Fonzse - Build for Tomorrow (Ft Faceless) (Adim Prod.)
- Watch Darkz - True Colours (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
- Blaze Barnation Ft. Jordz Ace - HOLD ME TIGHT (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
- CIRCUS MAXIMUS - "HAVOC" - Guitar cover by Mirko Fadda
- Tony Resta - Vengo Dal Salento
- Cara Dillon "The Parting Glass" Live From The Belfast Nashville Songwriters Festival
- Kelvin Frazier - Missin' You