Now she’s revealing the results in O Magazine.
Winfrey’s new look comes after a 26-pound weight loss that marks a success for her and for Weight Watchers.
Stocks in the company soared after she initially announced her involvement back in October, and CNBC’s Eric Chemi told TODAY, “When the news came out that she lost 26 pounds, again the stock jumped a ton. She’s made over $2.5 million dollars in profit for every pound she’s lost.”
On the April fold-out cover of O, Winfrey shares the spotlight with nine other women, each ready to celebrate her own “best body.”
“It was my idea to share the cover with other women who are on the same journey that I am,” Winfrey explains in the issue.
“Oprah absolutely feels that all the best things in life are shared,” O editor-in-chief Lucy Kaylin told TODAY. “So this is really nothing new for her to want to get her arms around the experiences of other people.”
“My own struggles with the scale are well known,” Winfrey says. “I’ve never believed in hiding them. What I do believe in: strength in numbers.”
Back in 1988, the then-“Oprah Winfrey Show” host unveiled another weight loss result on-air — which included showing off the fit of her designer jeans and a little red wagon filled with 67 pounds of fat.
But times have changed so much for Winfrey.
“Gone, for me, are the days of wanting to be thin to fit into anything other than my best body and best life,” Winfrey says.
If you liked that, then try this!
More Interested Post
- Watch Young Lye - Jordan #1
- Watch Yunggtez ft Big Tee & Rico Nasty - NO REASON
- Mbakara feat. DJ Chicken - Pata Logo Benz (Official Video)
- Clumsy Ft. MarazA - Haiyo (Official Music Video)
- NO Her name is @Meghan_Trainor, Watch Meghan Trainor New Video - No
- Watch Vardy - Didn't You Hear About Whitwell (Official Video)
- Watch Rabbitfoot Capers
- Watch Devoted 2 Tha Streets Feat. Lost God - I Got Sh!t 2 Do