Grammy voters had mad love for Taylor Swift’s epic “Bad Blood” video: She and Kendrick Lamar took home the Best Music Video honors.
The crossover singer, 26, immediately took to social media to share her excitement, posting a video on Twitter of her and pal Selena Gomez understandably freaking out as they got dressed.
“Bad Blood just won a Grammy for Best Music Video and we are not ok,” Swift Tweeted along with the video.
Their Grammy is just the latest accolade the artists have picked up for “Bad Blood”: Swift also took home Video of the Year honors at the 2015 VMAs.
The 58th Grammy Awards will be broadcast live Monday night at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
If you liked that, then try this!
More Interested Post
- John Legend Calls Donald Trump ‘Racist’ in Twitter Battle With Donald Trump Jr
- Kaydex - Nene (Official Video)
- Watch Michael Grimm's - Black and White @michael_grimm
- Watch Rabbitfoot Capers
- 9yr Old Girl Irish Dancer In Newry "St Patrick's Day" 17th May 2016
- Watch KLA - MY SHOES
- Watch Kehlani, Jeremih & Ty dolla $ign - Let me @KenVaneus
- Tony Resta - Vengo Dal Salento