Grammy voters had mad love for Taylor Swift’s epic “Bad Blood” video: She and Kendrick Lamar took home the Best Music Video honors.
The crossover singer, 26, immediately took to social media to share her excitement, posting a video on Twitter of her and pal Selena Gomez understandably freaking out as they got dressed.
“Bad Blood just won a Grammy for Best Music Video and we are not ok,” Swift Tweeted along with the video.
Their Grammy is just the latest accolade the artists have picked up for “Bad Blood”: Swift also took home Video of the Year honors at the 2015 VMAs.
The 58th Grammy Awards will be broadcast live Monday night at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
If you liked that, then try this!
More Interested Post
- Equinox[X] Featuring Gadema - Still standing
- Watch Rabbitfoot Capers
- Briana Tyson - Moonshine (Official Video)
- Ali Gilbert - Only You (Official Video)
- Watch Jamal Gold X Roysson - Badman MC 3
- Watch KLA - MY SHOES
- Fonzse - Build for Tomorrow (Ft Faceless) (Adim Prod.)